2013年10月22日星期二

Conclusion of this blog research


  Finally, I finished this research blog!! :D
  
  From this research I get more deep information about nuclear plants.  The issue of nuclear plants is complicated, it includes economy, nuclear waste, nuclear management and so on.  Before I do this research, I thought nuclear power is only concerned about environment.  During writing this research blog, I have learnt how to use words to search scholarly article, how to use them doing research without plagiarism.

  I should say, this research blog cost lots of time that I even can't imagine if it's not a HW for class how long I will take to finish it.  If I can have more time or have chance to do it again, I will read more and more articles to support my research blog.  This topic is hard to find source to support it well. If I can I would like to change to another article.

  I want to know more about how we can use nuclear power more safely, is there some alternative energy can instead of nuclear energy which will be more safe and more kind to environment.


PS:  Thank Jenny helps me a lot. After met with Jenny, I almost had no idea to find good sources. And confusing about the research question.  Since that, I redo most of my posts and try to get higher degree.

没有评论:

发表评论